Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good Morning!

"It all started with a hug." To explain how my mind works this is the opening line to the sequel of a story I am working on. Oh, and I haven't even written the first story yet. I thought of this last night at around 11:45 pm when I couldn't sleep. Even though I had to be up at 6:00 this morning I could not get my body to go to sleep...

So, time for another picture of my life here in Mexico. Here's the other half of my room:
1. My bookshelf. This is only a small fraction of my actual books. 2. Is my DVD binder. 3. Is my hamper. 4. School supplies. 5. A cork board. 6. The lyrics change every week. 7. Notice there is NO CAFFIENE. The fact I had caffiene could have something to do with not being able to go to sleep. 8. Another cork board that should be used, but isn't. 9. My luggage. I'm breaking free I tell you...

So, good morning! I'll have a video for you soon. :)

No comments: