Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feeling a Little Cynical These Days...

So, I had a dream about movie premiers. Apparently I cooked up some really good premiers because I really wanted to go to the movies when I got back to the States. See, this is what quarantine will do to you. You end up making your own movies on top of everything else you try to do to keep yourself sane.

On top of that I can't seem to get my mojo going as far as writing, especially my weekly emails. The truth is I'm just not feeling it any more. Ever since I came back from Spring Break I've been in a funk that I just can't seem to get out of. I realize that I'm going back in less than two months, but I think part of it is because my time here is almost done... Anyway, saw this the other day and thought, 'Even though I live here in Mexico I don't think I could find this, but man, does it look good!' http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/post/96857103/choco-taco-vanilla-ice-cream-in-a

For those of you who don't know http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/ is awesome and should be visited all the time. It might even make you feel better... although it might make you feel sick at your stomach, but in a good way.

No comments: