Sunday, January 15, 2012

On A Sad Note

I haven't posted for a few days. On Thursday I found out my co-worker's, Lisa, husband was diagnosed with cancer. He has a 22 cm mass in his stomach and the cancer is wrapped around his gall bladder and pancreas. They aren't sure where it is coming from. He is only 46 years old. And they have a 12 and 1 year old together. Any prayers you might be able to spare them would be much appreciated.

Then on Saturday while celebrating a friend's birthday my mother texted me that my grandpa's wife passed away. (I would use the term step-grandmother, but it just sounds odd.) My heart breaks for my grandpa. My grandmother died one (1!) day before their 50th anniversary. And now his second wife has passed...

So, I will be on my way to the funeral, it takes place on Tuesday, but because the trip is eight hours we will be leaving tomorrow.

Hold the ones you love close!

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: