Sunday, January 29, 2012

Commitment


I am going to come out and say it: As a thirty year old single woman I am a bit of a commitment phobe. Although not when it comes to humans and dogs... Everything else though, that is open to discussion.

I have never been someone who knew exactly what they wanted to do. Too many things interested me, and the idea of working at one job for the rest of my life gives me hives.

This also explains why I haven't settled into this blog yet. I don't like to be tied down unless it is on a roller coaster, and then it is fine. I'm scared of heights you know. Therefore this blog has no difinitive theme. That would box me in, and I can't have that. Remember the hives?

Furthermore it is the reason I can't choose a favorite song, band, album, movie, or TV show. Too many good ones. So many more to come. Who wants to stay on just one? I can't even pick a favorite soda: Coke, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Sunkist, A&W Root Beer, Sprite, 7Up, Cherry Coke, Cherry Pepsi, Ginger Ale, even Fresca.... okay my family would probably tell you I do have a favorite, Cherry Coke. Maybe that was a bad example.

I know, favorite color. Don't have one. I love the rainbow. Now there are some I'm partial to such as red and green. And then yellow, blue, pink, and purple. And the shades in between. Especially if they're bright. Not neon, but bright, like Kelly Green.

What is the moral of this? Nothing. I just wanted to give you some insight into my brain, and why with me, change happens, often.



Move
by Mercy Me

Much Love,
Kelli

1 comment:

Chastity Beene said...

I still can't believe you drink Pepsi. That is just plain icky!