Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I need structure and organization, otherwise I forget to do things, decide not to do them, or go off the rails. None of which are very helpful, so I create things for myself to keep me somewhat on track. I can be a rules breaker, usually my own rules...

So, I was in need of a new prayer journal since I had finished my Billy Graham one, and I found the one I had been using before. I read some journal entries that were dated about this time last year, and what I wanted to accomplish or have happen. I was humbled by how much I had received from that list.

So what I am thankful for this week?
  1. My job. I enjoy, for the most part, the people I work with, and I most certainly enjoy my pay check. It has allowed me to get a new vehicle and buy little luxuries such as Justified Season 2... However, the reason I bring it up today is that they are changing my schedule from Monday through Friday to Tuesday through Saturday. Hopefully for a brief time, and by reminding myself I am thankful for the job I won't complain...too much.
  2. Movies. How awesome are movies? Aren't you glad they were created? Sure some could have been left in the dust...I'm talking to you Vanilla Sky, but for the most part they are quite enjoyable. On Monday I saw Sherlock Holmes II with my sister Lora (which was awesome). And on Saturday I'm suppose to see Mission: Impossible IV. Very grateful for that.
  3.  
  4. Friends. Have I told you how awesome my friend Shas and her family are? No? I will dedicate a whole post to my beloved BFF, but the reason she is on here today is because last Saturday we got to spend the whole day together including New Years Eve. We haven't done that in a while, and it was marvelous. It was the best way to end 2011.
(This was us just after midnight)

I am really quite humbled by how blessed I am, and the blessings that are coming. I know I don't deserve them, but am truly grateful for all I receive. A big thanks to you.

I got a $10.00 gift certificate to Amazon to which I bought music. This is one of the songs I bought:

Say It Right
by: Nelly Furtado

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: