Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Ponytail

I have a deep desire to wear the perfect ponytail.  I didn't always have this obsession, until the premiere of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  It's true.  At the end of the season Buffy wore a leather jacket, and my quest for the perfect ponytail began.

See:

The picture may be a little blurry but you get the idea.  I've tried for years to duplicate it, but it has still remained elusive.

And then I saw Brenda Lee Johnson's ponytail from The Closer.  And again I set off on a new ideal, something else to try...



This one I know requires a curling iron, which I don't have time for during the work week, but still... it just never quites get there.

And finally there is this one. From Haley James Scott in Season 4 of One Tree Hill....


And yet no...

Maybe I just need someone to show me how. Or get a stylist to do it.  However, I don't think my quest for the perfect ponytail will stop any time soon.

My question to you is, what beauty trick eludes you?  Or have you been able to conquer it, and please share with me!!



Cooler Than Me
by: Mike Posner

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: