Monday, September 5, 2011

Falling Into Sweetness

It has been a few weeks I know. I hope you all are doing well.  My best friend, Shas, gave birth to her baby boy  last week.  We are so excited to have him with us, and I can't wait to share some pictures. So technically I'm a new aunt!

The temperatures have changed here and now we are actually experiencing the beginning of some fall weather. Which for Texas means below triple-digit heat. 

Okay, the real reason I haven't posted in a while is because I've been writing. A story. A book really... that takes time.  And thanks to my new job I've also had the funds to do more than just stay home. I've been to Women of Faith (which was phenomenal and I recommend it to everyone!). I've started to sponsor a girl, Happiness, which I certainly hope my contribution can bring her some.

But I have much to say still here. Thoughts and feelings that I can't seem to express except on paper.  Thank you for the respite. Much love to all of you out there.

I hope you enjoy your labor day and I'll see you back here soon.


Sweet Disposition
by: The Temper Trap

Much Love,
Kelli