Sunday, October 2, 2011

Courageous


I went and saw this movie today with my dad and church family.  It was a wonderful movie, and I highly recommend it to anyone.  I have to say my favorite part though was the reaction from the audience.  In one scene a father is telling his fifteen year old girl that if the boy she likes doesn't respect her parents then he won't respect her.  There was a chorus of women going, "Mmmhmmm." and you could practically feel the head move that came with that.

This was a fabulous Christian-based film.  See it and support it if you get the chance.

And I can't wait until this movie comes out:



A Joyful Noise!

When I saw it had Dolly Parton AND Queen Latifa I was sold. I love both of those women.  There are some good movies coming out and I can't wait to see them!

And on a personal note, I'm starting a new blog. I don't know if I'll keep this one or not, but I feel the need to start a new one.  You can view it here: Defending Awkward (Since 1981)

Much Love,
Kelli.

No comments: