Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hard to Say

This week has probably been the toughest for me in ways that I can't divulge here.  They are just too private and while I know blogging is to let that out it doesn't concern just me.  Suffice it to say I'm praying for an all out miracle to my situation because the only way any of this is going to be resolved is through God himself.

There is a possible light at the end of the tunnel.  I have a job interview on Monday, if I get this job it would certainly be a miracle.  Not because I'm not qualified, but because it would be an answer to many of my prayers.

I had to pray before I took the interview however because I have another dream that I've worked so hard on, but doesn't seem to be coming true.  However, I didn't want to take what seemed like a great opportunity because I was desperate for money and miss out on a big blessing on the other side.

So I talked to my pastor because I needed an outside view, but was still Christian.  He said to go for it, so I'm going for it.

If you read this keep me in your prayers.  I hurt and could really use some good news.

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: