Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Coming Up... Something?

I have three devotionals I'm working on, but the more I get into this, the more research I have to do.  I'm quite enjoying it actually and wished all those terrible papers I had to write in college were this fun.  Except for my Humanities essay in which I used David Bowie/Queen's song "Under Pressure" to describe and explain a particular Greek philosophy.  I'm quite proud of that.

Today on Pastor Paul's podcast was a particularly timely sermon for me.  Based on Joseph's life with Potifer and more importantly, Potifer's wife it was about doing God's will and living God's standard.  The catch was that Joseph did not receive an immediate blessing from doing this, in fact he was sent prison.  So, for those of us who are trying to live God's standard and follow His will there might not be an immediate blessing.  If you get the chance I highly recommend listening to it here. (It is entitled God Is Still in Control posted on 04/06/11)

I hope it blesses your heart too.

On a more personal issue I tweeted with a virus today.  NOT a computer virus, but the measles virus.  All because I reported that here in the Metroplex (for those un-familiar it refers to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area) there were two people diagnosed with it. You can catch our conversation on my twitter page.

While we're on the subject of tweeting and blogging I will be changing my profile picture soon, but I need some help deciding what I'm going to choose.  I usually leave my picture for months without changing it, so I want to be happy with what I choose.  I'll have the three contenders on here soon and if you can help me choose I'd appreciate it.

For fun today I have this great music video.  It is from an artist I just heard about, Nick Gardner.



Where I Go
by Nick Gardner

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: