Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Do Not Fear

Shout Out: To Lora because Thursday, Nov. 5th, is her Birthday! Happy B-Day Lora!!
As many know, because I've said it multiple times, I didn't know what I wanted to do. The truth is I've been living in fear. I've been so afraid to make a move, "constantly second guessing myself until I was less and less" That's from this song, Sunny by St. Lola in the Fields. (by the way that is the only video on YouTube of it.)

So, on Sunday I poured my heart out to God. Because "
with one foot in and one foot back, but it don't pay to live like that" and I didn't know how to fix it. Then my favorite verse came to mind, Psalm 34:4 "I sought the Lord and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears." After I had finished my prayer time I went to read my Bible and was taken to Isaiah. Not a book I usually read and it took me to a verse I don't think I ever remember reading. Isaiah 35:4 says, "say to those with fearful hearts, 'Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you.'"

The second quote is from, "I and Love and You" by the Avett Brothers. I bought it yesterday, but you can view it here:




Now, having said all of that I think I finally have an idea as to what I want to do at the moment. I always want to do God's will, so until He tells me differently I want to stay working for my dad. We have a project that I'm apart of and quite proud of it. I want to stay until it's completion, if not longer. After the new year then the bakery will come back into play. Of course with God it is all tenative, but that's what I feel is right for the time being.




So, with all this heaviness I believe that there should be some laughter. After all it feels like the storm is breaking up for me, and I found this video so ridiculously funny I have to share. Now, you don't really need to know anything except that Christopher Walken is the best. So here
Christopher Walken reading Lady GaGa's "Poker Face". A short video that should give you a good snort.



Now wasn't that hilarious? He just never gets old, well in human terms, but not in humor. In fact I think that video could have used some more cowbell? Anyone feeling me?



You can find the full version of that skit other places, and lets face it you need to! Cause we all could use a little more cowbell in our lives.



I hope everyone has a great week! Talk with you soon.

No comments: