Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Peace, Pastors, and Paula

Shout Out: Shasta & Joe: Happy Anniversary!! - So glad you're back. :D

I wish I could tell you about all the things that have been happening, but I'm figuring it all out my self! However, God has just been talking to me in all sorts of way. I even heard Him watching Paula Dean and Guy Fieri. I don't usually watch Paula's Party because it bothers me, but it had Guy on there and I think he is just awesome. After Alton Brown I think he's my favorite, anyway I heard something and I just knew it was from God.

Then, of course, there was Brother Gene's sermon. If you didn't get to hear it on Sunday, go and ask for a CD. It was what a great sermon should be, a great kick in the butt right where you need it and the affirmation and uplifting message that inspires you to do great things. From the bottom of my heart, it was just great and I hope you all get the chance to hear it.

Now, another thing I missed and you might have too, was Taylor Swift on SNL. That was some funny stuff. You can view some of the clips
here. And if you haven't heard her 'Monologue Song' you should. Proof that humor can be clean and good. Great stuff, and I hope you enjoy! You can also check out this skit, which was good if you enjoy the music scene.

I've also been collecting some other interesting things. Like I found this great video about
50 Movies by the Number. Hilarious!

Then there is this great, "
I Love You, Mr. Star Wars". A video about great movie quotes done in a very clever way. So, cool.

Of course what is a Kelli post without some music huh? Not a good one. So, I have this new fabulous song that debuted on One Tree Hill last night called, "Maybe" by Everly (Bethany Joy Galeotti's band). It was incredible and you can listen to it here. Now the cool thing is this is being sold on
CDBaby if you are not an iTunes subscriber.



On another note, if you don't wish to be an annoying co-worker, don't be these people. You can thank me when people don't tell others about how annoying you are.

Well, things are really looking up for me, and I want to say how blessed I am. I have great friends, family, and church family. You've made what could be a very tough situation easier. Thanks for being there for me. I hope to return the favor one day.

Love to all and have a great week!!

Kelli

No comments: