Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Most Wonderful Thanksgiving Blessing!

A Shout Out: To all of you my friends and family! Thank you for your love and support.

So, I was going to send this email on Friday. I thought that would be a good idea, until of course, Friday just snuck up on me out of the blue and realized I didn't have time to do this email. Yeah, so that is why you are getting it today. :D

I have a few things to share with you. This first link is to the best NON-SUPERBOWL commercials of the 2000s. My favorite is the gorilla one. Cracked me up. The other favorite is only if you have a more crude side such as myself, and that is the Bud Light commercial. There are some really cool ones, and ones I had forgotten about. So, check it out and have a good time.

Now we know there is a pumpkin shortage thanks to flooding and not a lot of good crops, which for many of us is a real bummer. I'm not a pumpkin pie fan, but you can just sit that loaf of my mother's pumpkin bread right in front of me. That stuff is great! However, if you are not a pumpkin fan, that is all and well and good, but are you a frozen waffle fan? If so, come join the disappointed pumpkin people. There is a shortage of that too. You can read it here if you don't believe me.

Speaking of cooking and food. How many of you are Rachael Ray fans? I know some of you can't stand her, but I really like her. And this article goes to show how cool she is. I've never been a huge Martha Stewart fan, but I think this just shows what a bitter old woman she has turned into and how gracious other people can be with that behavior. So, come read how Martha Stewart slammed Rachael Ray.

You would think with all of this bad news I would have something good to report right? I do, but not yet. I just wanted to throw a little politics your way since hey that is what I discuss at the dinner table. The reason this article is linked is because I find it very offensive that a government can tell me how large my TV can be. It's only in California now, but just wait, it will be coming your way. You can thank your friendly ex-president and vice president, Bill Clinton and Al Gore for this.

Now that I've gotten that bitter taste out of my mouth onto the wild and bizarre. Here is a look at some sea creatures never seen before. They are quite beautiful if not quite odd. I'll let you make up your own mind on it, but here is to an ever changing world and a God with such a sense of humor.

Speaking of God, I listened to this wonderful sermon from North Point Ministries entitled, The Star, The Cross, and The Crescent. A great story of how the three religions came about (and why Christianity is so different). However, the highlight of this sermon was actually the TESTIMONY of this woman, Judy Reamer. She was Jewish and converted and her testimony is such an awesome tale of God. I so hope you take the time to listen to her because you will be blessed and know what an awesome God we serve. (To see or hear it go to the link, then slide until you see the sermon, then click on it. Below will show the four sermons and choose the one with her name.)

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I will. May blessing rain down on you this week and once again, thank-you for all that you've done for me.

Love,
Kelli

No comments: