Friday, January 22, 2010

First Day Dreaming

I don't think I've been this hopeful in quite some time. I have my fingers crossed on a few deals, but it was just nice today. It felt like finally some of my "good work" was paying off. In Galations 6:9 it says, "Don't grow weary of doing good." Well I don't know about any of you, but I sometimes grow weary of it. It seems sometimes that you always try to do the right thing and it still craps all over you.

Well, today it felt like some of that goodness was paying off.

I called the company today that makes the major component of what I want to do. The whole problem is that even though it appears as though it is perfect I have no way of demo-ing the product before purchase. And for a start up $4500 is a lot of money for a product I'm not a 100% positive about.

My next move will be to call the health department and see what they are going to require. Because then I know what kind of place I need to rent. I have the basic idea: cement floor, drain in the middle, sink. After that I don't have the details.

Thankfully that is next week's problem. I'm sleeping tomorrow and doing some relaxing. By relaxing I mean watching all the Law & Order: Criminal Intent episodes I want without any input from anybody. I'm particulary sad about Goren and Eames leaving so this video from quietfire is spot on. Plus its a great song and vid. Enjoy!

No comments: