Friday, January 22, 2010

Beginning of a Dream

So, I have this dream where I'm independently financially sound. I have another dream that involves cookies, and not eating them. This is the beginning of these two dreams.

So I have the idea, I spoke with my investor, whom I'll call Mr. Nice, and he gave me some ideas about how to start this dream. I have to admit I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. There are so many things to consider and do. I've almost got all my start-up costs done. I think I've found the special equipment I need, I just need to see if I can get a demonstration of it.

Finally, I think I have the recipe, but I'm not quite sure. My gut is not quite convinced and it needs to be.

Did I mention I'm incredibly overwhelmed? I'm excited, but deeply overwhelmed. So, I'll call the company today, see what they say about a demonstration. If that all works out the next step is to start the process of getting my own company. If that happens I'll reveal the name then. :)

On an un-related note I think Lady Gaga should release an album where she slows down her songs, because there are so many that are as fantastic slowed down as they are sung now. I fell in love with her introduction on the Ellen show.



So the future starts today!

No comments: