Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Frustrated Fears and Answers

So this weekend I was "holding down the fort". It wasn't the easiest task, but I accomplished it, which included a security certificate. Another high-five for me! Granted one of those days of fort holding involved Six Flags, but it still wasn't all easy. For example I found that when riding the Batman ride that for me, it was better if I just closed my eyes. Heights terrify me, but I love speed, so by closing my eyes I didn't have to worry about where I was, but I got to feel the speed and rush. It was great. However, this did not extend to the Titan, which I still refuse to ride. One step at a time guys.

Also this weekend Andi conviced me to try her Boba tea from the Tea and Donughts shop in the old Winn-Dixie area. I even liked the tapioca. It was odd tasting, but I liked it. Meanwhile I found this link to be of interest. It's optical illusions. Enjoy.
http://health.yahoo.com/featured/46/8-mind-boggling-optical-illusions/

That article was very fun when my eye started twitching. My body is rebelling against its self. My arm has followed in the twitching department as well. Have I mentioned my frustration? Speaking of said frustrating subject, ever get a song stuck in your ear? Well this
article from the Straight Dope helps explain why that happens. Great article. Go read it. I'll wait.

I know, who knew music could be like a mosquito bite to your brain? Oh, don't know what I'm talking about, go read the article. I said I would wait... welcome back. Now, as many know I'm not an Obama supporter. And his pansy way of dealing with those that don't like him gets on my nerves. However, that doesn't mean his supporters can't be funny every now and then. Remember the SNL skit? Well, I found this video. It is based on the T.I. song, "Dead and Gone". I laughed when I saw this and I think you will too. Especially since the dude playing Obama does such a great job.




Funny wasn't it? Speaking of Presidents, next Monday I get to go the Get Motivated seminar where George W. Bush is scheduled to speak. I'm so excited. You can all be jealous now.
Well this concludes today's post. I got some answers on Sunday. Some really good ones. This is a plug for Bro. Shawn because if you didn't hear his sermon on Sunday you really need to. So good. And it certainly answered some of the questions I had.
Now, I don't want to dwell on this much longer because it annoys me, but I want to say that today I'm trying to let it go. All of it. I have absolutely NO IDEA what to do next. So, I'm trying desperately to give it all over to God. I know no other solution or answer. This isn't easy for me in the least, but I have no choice. So I'm giving it over, and I need your prayers that He will send me more answers.

No comments: