Friday, August 21, 2009

Talk About Being Beat Up!

Dear friends, this week was not a very good one for me. I don't know if you've experienced this before but coming home after being gone a year is a tough job. I had no idea it would be this hard, but yet here I am. This week certainly didn't help...

First off on Tuesday I was called back for a second interview only to be told two hours after having it conducted that I didn't have enough experience. That was hard rejection. I have over ten years experience in the office realm, but alas it was not to be. I want to follow God's will but my financial resources are being depleated and well... I don't like that.

Then I tried on clothes and it turns out my chest is still rather large and therefore anything I tried had a gaping hole where the button should be covering that area...

Next, (now that I'm rejected and fat), I read this article that speaks of being married early and having children before your thirty is actually healthy and better for you. So now I'm rejected, fat, single, childless and at risk for my life ending because of these things....

On top of all that my regular out-on-the-town Friday night has been cancelled because my friends are going out of town.... no, it has not been an easy week.


Feeling good: I still have some employement opportunites I can explore.
Looking good: For the interview I found this jacket at Faith21 (plus size of Forever21), it fits, and I look adorable in it You can look at here (Obviously got mine in black.):

No comments: