Sunday, November 27, 2011

Busy Body

As some might have noticed I've been a little MIA lately.  I took an unannounced break from blogging while I focused on different perusals, like Pinterest. Ha! Except I have been on pinterest a little too much for saying I'm a casual visitor.

Blessings have been abounding in my life. I read posts from myself this time last year and to say that God has more than abundantly blessed me would be an understatement.  Just keep leaning on him if your season right now isn't exactly what you had hoped for.

To make this easy I've compiled a list of things that have changed:


  1. I got a new car:
It was exactly what I wanted.

They even ended up having to give me a great amount on the trade-in of my much beloved yellow mustang.  The best part was I did it all by myself. No parents.

I really am starting my thirties out much more differently than I did my twenties, which I am more than grateful for. I know this is going to be a great decade for me. I can't wait to see what else happens.

As for other things... no... that might be about it actually... not to worry though I have lots of stuff coming up.  I've been baking up a storm, and on Friday I'm chopping off all my hair and donating it to Locks of Love.



In the meantime I have this gem:



Love & Memories
by: OAR

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: