Monday, August 23, 2010

For Andi

This is for Andi's Birthday!  Sweet Sixteen Love!



Lose Yourself
by Eminem

I went back and forth on which song to choose for Andi from Eminem's songbook. There were several I had chosen, but they just weren't right. I chose this one for Andi because of all of Eminem's song this is more of Andi's amazing personality. She is sweet, beautiful, and can be down-right bad-ass, and is strong in her convictions.
 



Dice
by Finley Quaye

At a family reunion I was looking for some music and decided to confiscate Andi's phone and I found this song. I loved it. So we played it many, many times on our little road trip up to Grandpa's and back. "I am smiling, I think of you." I love you kid.



Hurricane
by 30 Seconds to Mars

I grin when I think of this song because I just had to show this video to her. She is the one who turned me onto OTH and how cool Haley was. I in turn introduced her to Supernatural and the awesomeness that is Dean. This is an incredibly great song, but I probably wouldn't have found it if it weren't for my obsession of all things Daley. Thanks Andi. :D



Danny's Song
by Loggins and Messina

I always loved this song, and Andi really loves this song. Mainly because it reminds her of our parents. When she says that I think of her because Andi is so sweet, that I hope her life is just full of incredible people and blessings.



Guilty Pleasure

by Cobra Starship

The last song had me stumped for a long time, but I finally chose this song. For one it is fun, and Andi is a lot of fun to be with. Two, when we went to the Fall Out Boy concert Cobra Starship was playing before them and when this song came on she knew all the moves and was dancing to them. I was so surprised and it was a joy to watch her be cute.

I love you baby girl. I hope you have an incredible birthday and a blessed year!

No comments: