Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One Tree Hill

I started watching this show back in the fourth season because my baby sister started watching it and I wanted to see what she found so interesting.  Three episodes in and I was hooked.  So good, bad, or ever so soapy, I have happily watched for the last five years.

I thought I would take a moment and reflect on some of my favorites of this show:

Favorite Character: Haley. There are so many differences between this character and I, but so many things I see that we have in common. She is sweet, tenacious. fiercely loyal, and ever loving. She is played by the ever so cool, Bethany Joy Galeotti, and is one of the reasons I kept coming back year after year.  And on a vain note: love her hair.

Favorite Couple: Nathan & Haley. My romantic heart just adores this couple. They are probably the real reason I keep coming back season after season. They have been together since Season 1, and One Tree Hill would not be the same without them.  I was never about the Peyton-Lucas-Brooke triangle. I was all about this young love finding its way.

Favorite Season: The 3rd Season. With Haley and Nathan on the verge of divorce (she left him for the spot light), the shooting of beloved Uncle Keith, and the continued downward spiral of villain Dan this season brings out the best of the show.  Obviously my couple reconcile, but the heart of this show was displayed so well here. If you watch any season at all, watch this one.

A really great show.  And the video below encompasses what made it so wonderful. My favorite One Tree Hill Cast Video ever, and so perfectly in-tune to this moment.



All We Are
by OneRepublic

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: